Pineapple Banana Pupsicles
It’s time to treat your furry friend to a refreshing and delicious pupsicle! This Pineapple Banana Pupsicle recipe is the perfect way to cool down your dog on a hot summer day. It’s made with only three ingredients, pineapple, coconut water, and banana, which are not only delicious but also packed with essential vitamins and minerals that are good for your dog’s health. These pupsicles are easy to make, and you can make a big batch and store them in the freezer for a convenient and healthy treat for your dog to enjoy all summer long. So let’s get started and make some delicious pineapple banana pupsicles for your furry companion!
- 1/2 banana
- About 5 cubes of pineapple
- 6 oz of coconut water
- Blend the banana, pineapple, and coconut water together until it’s liquid. Usually doesn’t take too long.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone molding tray.
- Freeze for about 8 hours or until fully hardened.
- Take the molding tray out of the freezer and pop the treats out of the tray. Put them in a separate container to keep in the freezer.
Recipe & Image Credit:
Recipe enthusiastically approved by:
Silicone Treat Molds