Ahoy, pet-loving mateys! Boynton Beach is setting sail for an extraordinary adventure with the return of the Boynton Beach Pirate Fest. Downtown Boynton will be transformed into a bustling hub of swashbuckling fun on Saturday, October 28, and Sunday, October 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
Pirates, mermaids, and their four-legged first mates are all invited to this family-friendly extravaganza. Leashed dogs are more than welcome to join in the fun! The festival offers a treasure trove of delights, including one-of-a-kind vendors, pirate encampments, and the captivating appeal of living mermaids. There will be exciting children’s games and a thrilling treasure hunt for all the tiny buccaneers to keep the adventure going.
Lively music and enthralling performances will transport you to the high seas as you stroll around the festival. There is entertainment for every age group, including cannons, stunt acts, and live music that will have you dancing. A toe-tapping soundtrack to your pirate adventures will be provided by live musical performances that will take the stage.
Live Music Lineup:
Sourced from: https://www.boynton-beach.org/
- Low Ground Band – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Encampment
- Spider Cherry – 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM | Centennial Park
- Vibes Farm – 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM | Encampment
- The People Upstairs – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Centennial Park
- The Latitudes – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Encampment
- Alive Beat – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Encampment
- Joey Calderaio – 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM | Centennial Park
- Making Faces – 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM | Encampment
- The Fire Brigade – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Centennial Park
- Paul Anthony & The Reggae Souljahs – 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Encampment
Don’t embark on your voyage hungry! You can discover delicious snacks to satisfy your appetite from a variety of food sellers, including “A Couple of Nuts,” “Kona Ice,” “Smackin’ Smash Burger,” and many others.
The abundance of goodies doesn’t stop there, either! Various handcrafted and distinctive goods will be on display from artisan vendors. There is something for every taste and style, from jewelry to clothing.
Please be aware of the road closures during the event to guarantee the safety and enjoyment of all participants. From Thursday, October 26 at 8:00 am to Monday, October 30 at 5:00 pm, E. Ocean Ave. from Seacrest Blvd. through 4th Street and E. Ocean Ave., as well as S.E. 1st Ave. from Seacrest Blvd. to S.E. 1st Street, will be closed.
A sea of smiles, music, and adventure await you at the Boynton Beach Pirate Fest, so gather your crew, both human and furry, and set sail! 🐾🏴☠️