- This event has passed.
Oceanfront Bark – Boynton Beach
December 16, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Bring your four-legged companions to the upcoming Oceanfront Bark event! This is the first of four scheduled events being held the third Saturday of each month through February.
Parking is free for all beach patrons for the duration of the Oceanfront Bark event.
Dogs will be allowed off-leash on the beach and in the water at Oceanfront Park. Dogs will be required to stay within the temporary fencing installed at the south end of the beach, and just south of the middle beach access ramps. Dogs must be appropriately licensed and will be asked to leave the beach and Park if acting aggressively.
In the interest of safety, the following rules must be adhered to:
- CDC guidelines including social distancing
- No food of any kind is permitted in the dog park.
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by owners.
- Dog owners must be in the enclosed area and within view of their dog.
- Dogs must be leashed prior to entering and leaving the beach.
- There is a limit of two (2) dogs per person.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression.
- Dog owners must have leash in hand at all times.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering.
- Dogs should be under voice control (i.e. come when called).
- Dogs must be vaccinated and display current licenses.
City of Boynton Beach