Community Introduction to Training Class – Peggy Adams
February 8 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
DONATION-BASED FREE COMMUNITY INTRODUCTION TO TRAINING CLASS
Every Wednesday we offer a donation-based free training class to dog owners. In this class, pet parents learn positive reinforcement and proactive training methods proven to produce quick, happy responses and long-lasting results.
- Registration is REQUIRED! Please, ensure you are enrolled and confirmed prior to coming to class, otherwise, you may be turned away as we have limited space.
- Only one dog per handler is allowed in the training area per signup. If you bring any family members with you, they can observe by sitting behind you.
- Classes start promptly on the hour, so please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. If you are not registered, you will be placed on a waitlist for the class after all registrants have been seated. Additionally, if you are not checked in 10 minutes prior, you may lose your seat even if registered. Under no circumstance will anyone be admitted once the class has begun.
- Please do not feed your dog before the training classes, bring a hungry dog who will be more apt to work for treats and learn new behaviors.
- Please be sure to view the PowerPoint below before attending class
Class Schedule: Every Wednesday, Registration is Required
Time: Please arrive no later than 4:45pm to check-in. Classes start promptly at 5:00pm.
Location: All classes are held outside at Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League in the Raber Training Pavilion.
Cost: FREE (donations appreciated)
Name: Behavior and Training Department
Phone # 561-472-8815
Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League