Bark Back Benefit Music Festival
October 21 @ 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
Bark Back Benefit’s annual Music Festival brings musicians, artists, and kind-hearted humans together with the community to benefit animal charities of Florida, including Peggy Adams! The event includes:
- The Original First Responders Rescue Runway
- Car Show & Classic Motorcycles
- South Florida’s Best Food Trucks
- Artisans & Vendors
- Craft Beer Garden & Outdoor Bar
- Beautiful humans, and lots, and lots of adoptable shelter animals!
General Admission Tickets will be at the gate or you can click here for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I bring my dog? Yes. If your dog is well-behaved and fully vetted, we welcome you to bring him/her on a leash. Unleashed dogs will not be permitted inside the event. There will also be a runway show with adoptable dogs and we ask that you keep him/her out of the way so that it does not interrupt the show. We thank you and your pups!
- Where can I park? The city has plenty of street parking and Public Parking lots nearby! We are hoping the new three level parking garage will be completed in time for the festival.
- Can I bring in food, drinks or alcohol? No outside food or alcohol permitted into the festival, but you may bring 1 sealed water bottle up to 1 liter size. We will have plenty of food options from local vendors for you to enjoy.
- Can I bring my kids? Absolutely! This is an all ages event.
- What if it rains? This is a rain or shine event, no refunds.
- Can I bring chairs? Certainly! Beach chairs and blankets are encouraged.
- What’s not allowed? These items are “NOT” allowed!
No weapons of any kind.
No fireworks or explosives.
No outside food.
No squirt guns.
No glass containers.
No outside drinks (sealed water up to 1L is allowed).
No illegal drugs, narcotics or drug paraphernalia.
No coolers of any size.